Enjoy fun and challenging midway games at the Fair and win great prizes!
- Air Ball – Use a ball to knock a suspended ball down. Win a prize depending on the number of beach balls you knock down.
- Bank Shot – Bank the ball in the colored hole to win
- Basketball – Shoot a ball into the hoop to win.
- Mini Basketball – A mini version for the younger basketball stars.
- Break the Plate – Throw a ball to break the plate.
- Fat Cat Baseball – Throw softballs to knock down the “fat cats”.
- Mini Frog Bog – Mini version of the Frog Bog game...same amount of fun!
- Pepsi Ring Toss – Ring a bottle of Pepsi and win.
- Ping Pong Toss – Toss ping pong balls into marked bowls floating in the water.
- Pringles Toss – Ring a can of Pringles and win.
- Roll A Ball – Roll the bowling ball over the hump and have it stay there to win.
- Wiffle Ball Toss – Toss the wiffle ball into the colored rings.
Upper School students can sign up to compete in one of three different tournaments! We will have a dodgeball, spikeball and videogame tournaments. More information will be sent via email.
Keiki Games and Art Activities
In addition to our midway games, for our Lower School period (8:00 am - 11:00 am) we will also feature Keiki Kountry Games and Art Activities
- Bean Bag Toss – It’s feeding time! Toss a bean bag to “feed the animals”.
- Knock the Cans – Take your best shot. Knock over as many cans as you can.
- Bushel Toss - Help us sort our produce. Toss the fruits and veggies into the baskets.
- Garden Dig – Harvest fruits and vegetables but not the bugs and worms. Find 4 fruits and veggies.
- Horse Wrangler – Round up the horses! Toss the lasso over the horse’s head.
- Go Fish – Go for a ride on the boat and catch a prize!