All the information you need to volunteer at the Fair! Listed below are brief descriptions of what you will be doing during your shift in the various areas of the Fair. If you have further questions about signing up for a shift please email email@example.com.
Each grade level is assigned various booths to staff at the Fair. To download a list of grade level booth assignments, click here
. We also welcome you to work any booth that may pique your interest.
- There are many opportunities to help before and after the Fair. For a full list of workshops, click here (will be updated soon). To sign up for one of these workshops visit the sign up page.
- All Game Booths
- Volunteers at game booths are asked to help monitor the players, collect scrip and hand out prizes. For a full list of booths and their descriptions, click here.
- Trading Post
- Collect coupons that can be redeemed for various prizes in the booth, replenish prize displays.
- Each booth will ask volunteers to help with one (or more) of the following tasks. Staff checkout, assist with stocking products, and other general tasks associated with running the booth. For further information about a booth click here.
- Listed below are the booths within the Marketplace
- Craft Corner
- Will Call
- Note: The credit card booth processes the transactions for the Marketplace Tent only. No prior experience is needed as a brief training session will be held prior to the Fair for all volunteers working the booth.
- Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
- Collect scrip, monitor the areas and assist parents/children with entering and exiting the booth.
- Keiki Games
- Monitor the players, collect scrip and hand out prizes.
- Snack Station
- Art Activity
- Collect scrip and assist Art Activity Chair with organizing and setting out supplies for activities
- Assist the Gourmet Booth Chairs with sales, prep, and plating of items being served.
- Staffed by the Junior Class.
- Other Food Booths
- Staffed by various alumni classes and students.
- Scrip Booth
- Staffed by Faculty and Staff only.
- Manpower Booth
- Staff by Faculty and Staff and Grade Level Manpower Chairs.