All the information you need to volunteer at the Fair! Listed below are brief descriptions of what you will be doing during your shift in the various areas of the Fair. If you have further questions about signing up for a shift please email email@example.com.
Each grade level is assigned various booths at the Fair. For a listing of booth assignments click here. While we do ask you to fill your grade level's booths first, you are more than welcome to work at any booth that may pique your interest. For a description of all the booths at the Fair click here.
In addition to the shifts available on April 19 & 20, we have pre and post-Fair shifts. Workshop shifts include:
- Sweets & Treats - Making of baked goods, jams, jellies and other items for the booth
- Food Prep - General food booth prep during the week of the Fair
- Support Setup and Breakdown - Assisting with setup of smaller tents and booths
- Pre-Fair Driving - Drivers to assist with pickups of products and supplies during the week of the Fair
For a listing of workshops click here.
- All Game Booths
- Volunteers at game booths are asked to help monitor the players, collect scrip and hand out prizes. For a full list of booths and their descriptions, click here.
- Trading Post
- Collect coupons that can be redeemed for various prizes in the booth, replenish prize displays.
THE GENERAL STORE BOOTHS
- Each booth will ask volunteers to help with one (or more) of the following tasks. Staff checkout, assist with stocking products, and other general tasks associated with running the booth. For further information about a booth click here.
- Listed below are the booths within the The General Store
- Will Call
- Sweets & Treats
- Keiki Games
- Monitor the players, collect scrip and hand out prizes.
- Snack Station
- Collect scrip and bag popcorn and other snacks.
- Art Activity
- Collect scrip and assist Art Activity Chair with organizing and setting out supplies for activities
- Assist the food chairs with sales, prep, and plating of items being served.
- Malasadas & Gourmet Drinks/Desserts
- Staffed by the Junior Class.
- Other Food Booths
- Staffed by various alumni classes and students.
- Scrip Booth
- Staffed by Faculty and Staff only.
- Manpower Booth
- Staff by Faculty and Staff.
- Check in workers for their shifts
- Scrip Weighing
- Collect and weigh scrip boxes
- Staffed by Faculty and Staff only