JUR-AUCTION PARK IS NOW OPEN
And it is exciting.
We are happy to share more than 500 wonderful
packages up for auction this year.
On behalf of ‘Iolani School, we thank you for your generous support of our Annual Fair Silent Auction.
- The Silent Auction opens for bidding on Thursday, April 19 at 12:00 pm and closes on Saturday, April 21 at 8:00 pm.
- Bidders must be at least 18 years of age or have parental permission to participate.
- All bidders agree to receive an email from Greater Giving with registration information and emails regarding bidding activity
- Mobile bidders agree to receive auction text messages from Greater Giving, identified as 910-49
- Standard text and data charges from your carrier may apply.
How to Mobile Bid with Online Bidding
- Register your smartphone and credit card information on our registration page before the event or upon arrival.
- If you do not have a mobile phone or have online access, please visit one of the Silent Auction volunteers in Seto Hall with an iPad during the fair. They can register you and assist you with bidding.
- Once your smartphone is registered, you will receive an automated ‘Welcome’ text (from 910-49) with a link to the Silent Auction bidding site. If you do not receive a text message, please contact us at email@example.com.
- After clicking the URL in the text, confirm your name when prompted. Let the bidding begin! You may search for silent auction packages by number, keyword, or category.
- When you find a package you’d like to bid on, select it by clicking on the title. You can find out more information about the item by clicking on the “details” button which shows up below the item once you select it.
- You can bid the next increment, set a max bid, or simply “watch” packages. If you enter the highest max bid on a package, the system will automatically place bids in your favor until your max bid is reached or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be notified by text and provided with the option to enter a higher bid.
- If you’re outbid at any point before the silent auction closes, you’ll be notified by text message.
- You may keep an eye on packages you’ve bid on or are watching by selecting the menu button and selecting the “Favorites” button located at the left
- As soon as the silent auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Your winning packages will be located in the "Bids" section of the website, located to the left.
- Charges will be made at auction closing to your registered credit card.
LOGGING BACK INTO YOUR MOBILE BIDDER ACCOUNT
- Retrieve the “Welcome” text message and click on the link provided
CLOSING PROCEDURES / BID AWARDS
- Mobile bidders will receive text/email message notification of their winning bids. Seto Hall will open at 9:00 pm for item pick up until the close of the fair. Winning bids will also be posted at Seto Hall at 9:00 pm on Saturday.
- Unclaimed items may be picked up Sunday, April 22 in Seto Hall from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please contact the Fair Office - Mon-Fri 7:45 am to 4:00 pm to arrange to pick up after Tuesday, April 24th via (808)943-2339 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All items need to be picked up by April 30, 2018.
- In the event of a dispute between multiple bidders for a single item, a maximum bid tie-breaking system will be utilized.
- All other disputes will be settled by the Silent Auction chairs.
PAYMENT / RECEIPT OF ITEM
- Payment in full is required before any auction item can be claimed.
- Visa, Mastercard, or American Express will be accepted. No cash or personal checks will be accepted before or during fair.
- All bids and sales are final with no exchanges or refunds. Items purchased to become the property of the winning bidder upon checkout.
- Each item is auctioned “as is” without warranty of any kind by the donor or ‘Iolani School. ‘Iolani School and the donor are not liable for any warranties, claims, or damages, and reserve the right to cancel any auction item at any time, including after the close of bidding.
- Values assigned to some items being auctioned are estimates only and are not warranted or guaranteed by ‘Iolani School or the donor for tax purposes or for general use.
- ‘Iolani School is not responsible for any restrictions inadvertently omitted or not originally indicated by the donor.
- Gift Certificates are not replaceable or extendable.
- Please consult with your tax adviser to determine whether any payment or donation to the silent auction is tax deductible.
- Reservations and appointments for hotels, restaurants, and other services and experiences are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
- Certificates do not include taxes, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages unless specified.
- Tickets, gift certificates, and reservations are redeemable for the goods and services described only and not for the cash value of the item.
- Please adhere to the conditions specified in the restrictions set by our donors.
Contact the ‘Iolani Fair Office with questions or concerns at (808) 943-2339 or email@example.com.