With the Fair ready to ship out on April 22nd & 23rd, we have updated our safety protocols for this year's Fair.
If you have any questions please contact the Fair Office at email@example.com or call 808-943-2339 should you have any questions.
‘Iolani Fair Office
NOTICE: All policies and protocols are subject to change. We will continually monitor community conditions and provide updates throughout the year should changes need to be made. We thank you for your patience, understanding, and support as we navigate this year.
Who May Attend?
This year's Fair is NOT open to the general public and will be limited to the following groups:
- Current students and their family members (from the same household)
- Faculty/staff and their family members (from the same household)
- Alumni food booth workers (must be signed up to work at their class's food booth) and their family members (from the same household)
- A limited number of sponsors/supporters
All attendees must wear an ‘Iolani Fair issued wristband to enter the Fair. Wristbands will be distributed prior to the Fair to current familes and employees. Alumni who sign up early will also receive their wristbands in the mail. Alumni who sign up after April 6 may pick up their wristbands at the centerfield gate.
If additional wristbands are needed for same household family members you may receive them at the centerfield gate on the days of the Fair between 11:30 am - 7:30 pm.
- Students and their immediate family members, faculty and staff, and alumni volunteers may sign up for shifts. Information regarding manpower signups can be found here.
Additional Safety Updates
- Vaccination status will not be collected.
- Outdoors optional
- In Seto Hall masks will still be required due to potential larger crowd size
- Masks for food booth workers is TBD (based on city guidelines at the time)
- Kaimuki High School Fields
- Lot Opens at 6:45 am (Friday) and 10:00 am (Saturday)
- $5 Parking Fee
Entrance to the parking is on the Winam Avenue
- NOTE: On Saturday (10 AM - 2 PM) the entrance will be on Date Street (near the Kaimuki High School Softball field).