We are excited to announce this year's Fair is open to the public! Join us for two fun-filled days on April 21 & 22, Noon - 10:00 pm.
Scrip is the main payment option at the Fair. We have three scrip booths* available around the fairgrounds.
* Scrip Booths will accept cash and cards to purchase scrip.
- The following booths will accept card payments as well as scrip:
- Logo Booth
- Sweets & Treats (Featuring: jams, jelly, baked goods and snacks)
- Quilters (handmade quilts)
- Within the General Store Tent we will have a select group of craft vendors who will be accepting cash and/or cards. Scrip will NOT be accepted at these vendors.
- Parking will be available at Kaimuki High School fields
- $5.00 fee
- Entrance on Winam Ave.
- Friday (6:45 am - 10:30 pm)
- Saturday (10:00 am - 10:30 pm)
Questions? Please contact the Fair Office at email@example.com or call 808-943-2339.